The authentic and genuine Brazilian Keratin Treatment made in Brazil. The ECO keratin Brazil Cacau formulation combines rich raw materials and incorporates the latest Brazil Cacau technology.
The EcoKeratin reinforces the natural hair structure while sugarcane extract and cysteine synergise with the hairs natural keratin to condition, reconstruct, smooth and seal the cuticle while eliminating frizz and providing internal and external protection to the hair. Clients will normally halve their styling time after receiving this service.
An instant smoothing system. Clients can return to normal activities immediately after the service such as washing their hair, wearing ponytails and using clips and pins. Clients can even go swimming in a pool or at the beach, but we recommend to generously apply the Leave-in primer before and after swimming.
The treatment is designed to last up to 6-8 weeks depending on the hair texture/porosity etc.
Can be used on both virgin and previously chemically treated hair.
Why choose Brazilian ECOkeratin?
No harsh chemicals
Reconstructs and conditions
Smooths and seals the cuticle
Enables instant manageability
Reduces styling time
Suitable for most hair types and textures
How the regular system works (pleas note instructions for Express are different):
1. Prepare the hair. Clarify twice with Anti-residue shampoo (PH 9) to open the cuticle and prepare the hair for the application process. Working in sections, dry the hair in a downwards direction with your fingers until about 75-80% dry. With a heat resistant comb, section the hair into clean quarter sections. Secure with sectioning clips. Pour 30-40ml (for shoulder length hair) EcoKeratin Treatment into a plastic tint bowl.
2. Taking very fine sections apply Brazilian EcoKeratin Treatment sparingly through to the ends. Complete the entire head using this procedure. For extremely resistant, porous or virgin hair let the product soak into the hair for up to 30 minutes.
3. When application is complete dry the hair in sections using a downward motion. You must ensure all areas of the hair are 100% dry. A dryer nozzle will help you achieve this. Bristle brushes may be used but are not recommended as the hair will be in a brittle state.
4. Once 100% dry, section into quarters with a heat resistant comb. Preheat your irons.
5. Taking very fine sections and using your heat resistant tail comb iron these sections thoroughly from root to end. Each section should be ironed 8-10 times depending on the hair texture. The hair should appear silky and shiny once completed correctly. The combination of heat produced from the dryer and irons activate the key ingredients in the keratin treatment.
6. Rinse the hair thoroughly with warm water in one direction for at least 5 minutes. Do not rough the cuticle. Rinse until the water is clear.
7. With a towel gently squeeze the excess water from the hair and do not rough the cuticle. Apply a generous amount of Brazil Cacau Deep conditioning mask to the hair, ensuring its well saturated and comb through with a wide tooth comb. Leave 5-7 minutes then rinse. The Brazil Cacau Deep conditioning mask (PH 4.5) restores the hairs Ph level and closes the cuticle. Hair will be smoother, shiner and frizz-free.
8. We recommend you apply the Brazil Cacau leave in primer to the hair and proceed to dry completely. Its entirely up to you whether you finish with a flat iron or leave a natural frizz free finish.
Always follow manufacturer instructions that come with your product.
Can the service be done after colouring/highlighting?
We recommend colouring one week after treatment. If a colour service has already happened, then expect fading up to 3 shades during the process.
How often can I have the service?
Every 4-8 weeks. Brazilian ECOKeratin is a cumulative reconstruction treatment; therefore, the more often the service is performed the healthier the hair becomes and the longer the results last.